Mounting pressure…

A constant pressure is building up…not really able to figure out whether it’s from within or is it from the world outside that is busy taking stock of every inch that I move, who is trying to understand whom, whether it’s me, who wants to understand the world inside out or is it the world that’s teaching me to outsmart the rest??

Question marks lingers and a vacuum prevails….a vacuum of thoughts, a vacuum of emotions, a vacuum that knows nothing and yet grows deeper and deeper…

Life, which evolves and becomes meaningful by several inspirations (books, people, songs, lyrics, stories, etc); brain, which is just so impressionable and heart, which is always out to react, all this learnt behaviour or not so learnt behaviour, proves a sham to others whenever quoted or referred to.

What is mine? Nothing… not even these words…they are also part of this learnt behaviour, that would also be soon under the scrutiny of some sharp eyes or mind that might not be reading it in between the lines…

Perhaps, this should have been posted earlier, to escape all those suspicious eyes, with shorter vision, that sees and believes only in its own vision.

But then I don’t write for them, nor do I intend to write against them…like I said earlier, for me life is all about “how we feel” and not practically how we intend it to be. We were all born to “feel alive” but then most of us started “thinking being alive…..”

I don’t intend to spread any message, nor do I want to bring any change… My fight is within and not outside, for I am just a grain of the sand that just disappears in the sand dune one day…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A “Wake-up” call

Women, work and vows

Munch and Move …