We all feel!!

Come on hold my hand, I wanna contact the living.

Not sure I understand this role I have been given.

I sit and talk to inner me and just laugh at my plans,

My head speaks a language, I don’t understand…I think I just feel or may be I just want to feel that I think...

Just when I was feeling that it’s time to put a break to what and how I feel about thousands things around and was trying hard not to feel and then think, I realised that we all feel and it’s just impossible to live life without feeling being alive.

Keeping all logics aside, in which we try hard to fit ourselves best, I have decided now to come to terms with life and, thus, I feel that what is more important in life is about “how we feel” than any practical art applied to it, in which case why should we hide or not believe in what and how we feel?

I feel about every thing around, may be it horrifies me many times and I get hurt almost every time I start feeling, but then I feel, think and believe that being human, it is just so natural to feel, then why not come to terms with what is natural and not practically man-made??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A “Wake-up” call

Women, work and vows

Munch and Move …