In your eyes...


I often tried not to trust those

oceanic deep twinkling eyes,

For they always speak a language

not matching with their words;

Often fell for those true eyes,

Just too pure and too honest in aught to disguise the sweet soul shining through them;

The spark in those eyes just told me every thing that words otherwise would not have been able to express…

How foolish I was to fall for those seemingly genuine eyes…

And even tried to create a road from the eye to the heart, which I thought would not go through the intellect…

How could those soulful eyes leave me alone and betray me….

And now I feel it would have been better to trust my ears than to trust those deceptive eyes???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A “Wake-up” call

Women, work and vows

Munch and Move …