Anything and Everything


“I wanna know what you're thinking. There are some things you can't hide. I wanna know what you're feeling. Tell me what's on you mind. Here I am in silence, looking round without a clue.
I find myself along again. All alone with you.
I can see behind your eyes, the things that i don't know. If you hide away from me, how can our love grow?
I wanna know what you're thinking.
There are some things you can't hide.
I wanna know what you're feeling.
Tell me what's on your mind.”

So whats on your mind?? Is it that difficult these days for the world to know “whats on your mind”….mostly in one line or just a few words (own, or lifted) reflecting your emotions is quite a norm these days on social networking sites.
Feeling low, had a fight with husband or boy friend, tried a new recipe, ventured out a new place, watched a movie etc anything and everything finds a way to be there on the public forum, so now every one knows about every one what they did or felt last summer…
Facebook status updates are a funny. Of course it's imperative that you let all of your friends know exactly how your hangover's progressing or what you're planning to have for dinner.
But if you're looking for something a bit more interesting to say, or you want all those old school chums and passing acquaintances to marvel at what a peculiar individual you've become, then why not generate a random Facebook status and copy and paste it into your profile?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A “Wake-up” call

Munch and Move …

The Women’s Hub